Time to Get a New Plan! a One Month Summary
Whew, it’s been a while since i write on this blog. Actually, many things happen since my last post. Ironically, when a lot of things happen, usually i didn’t have enough time to write on this blog lol. Well, let’s just make a summary of it 😉
June 19-22 : I went to Surabaya to have a trip with my family on Batu Night Spectacular. Pretty cool place to hang out at night And we continued to visit Jatim Park at Sunday. I also went to Suramadu Bridge with Gita. It’s an awesome bridge! Check the photos in my FaceBook 😉
June 22 : After back to Cikarang, i moved out from my old place. My previous kost was in Kedasih. It’s a comfortable place actually, with a cheap rent and pretty big size. But since i lost my laptop there, i decide to move out. My new place is on Paviliun. Well, the new rent cost me more than twice compared to the previous. But it’s deserved it. Now i live in a room with an inside bathroom and air conditioner 😉
July 11-12 : Our team have a workshop on Bogor. It’s pretty cool. The games was fun and the scenery is beautiful. I will upload the photos on my FaceBook account soon
During this time, i also reach my biggest earning from adsense. Thanks to the release of the long awaited Dota 6.60, i got a huge spike. I got 1400 users online at the peak and about 350k pageviews in that day! Wow, it’s really cool and i think it will be pretty hard to break that record ^-^
Anyway, that’s that. The honeymoon period is over and i need to spread my adsense earning source. “Never put your eggs in one basket!”, that’s my favourite quote which i got from Cosa Aranda (Indonesian Adsense Master). Well, despite the fact that my Dota Blog give me pretty huge earning, i must keep in my mind that i must not depend on that niche. If IceFrog, the Dota maker, suddenly stop making Dota maps, well, i’m doomed -_-
Easier to talk than to be done. Actually, i already make some improvement to my cellphone and laptop blogs. I tried to make a new post every day and some other improvement. But apparently, the competition in that niche is very-very strict. Both blog only have an average of 30-60 page views a day. Oh dear..
Well, a very strict competition doesn’t mean a dead end. I also started my Dota Blog with that kind of visitor number. But to keep me spirited, i think a target is needed. Here is my current target:
- Getting pageviews above 100 on a days. I thought it would be easy, but no! It’s very hard to achieve -_- In order to do that, i already added some new source in my RSS reader.
- Make a new post every day and as soon as possible. I’m tried my best to do this. But sometimes it’s pretty hard when your regular job needs you. Yes, i decide to prioritize my regular jobs. I think it’s pretty unrespectable if you ignore your jobs for blogging. And it’s pretty hard to write a good post in a short time. But i must get used to 😉
- Getting 2000+ RSS reader for my Dota Blog. Well, thanks to ProBlogger.net tips and the 6.60 release, my RSS reader has a huge jump from about 800 readers into 1800. Actually, i’m only hoping to reach the 1k border at that time ^-^ Let’s hope this trends is continue 😉
- Learn affiliates and try to make some money from it. Damn! Actually i’m pretty interested on this. But Commission Junction won’t let me get a single link of it. I must try this again in the future.
- This one is bothering me so much. Getting a partner or hire a staff. Well, i must admit that blogging is taking my time. Sometime, when my regular jobs has a huge loads, i didn’t get enough time to blogging. I already planned to get a staff since some time ago, but i guess it’s pretty hard to get it. Well, if you like to blog, has a good english and can online 12 hours a day, contact me. Maybe we can be a great partner 😉
- Ok, this one is not related to blogging. But it’s urgent. I must pay my last year Ramadhan fasting debt. I skip some days because i have an appendix surgery. It’s pretty hard to pay it, because i always overslept when it come to Sahur time T_T
Fiuh, that’s all guys. And now, i’m a little confuse what should i do with my future. I’ve been dreaming studying on Australia for two consecutive night. Is it a sign that i should continue my study? I dunno. Well, i must made a decision soon, because it’s very likely i must went to Korea again for a new project. And that’s mean my bonded that should have ended on October 2009, will extends T_T
May Allah show me the best choice.